Dive into the incredible underwater world with coral garden Divers and discover the pristine waters surrounding. We will introduce you to the top diving sites offer by providing exceptional dive education and helping you to uncover the lesser known, remote dive spots, coral garden Divers ensure you’ll experience the very best of this stunning destination and the exciting world that is waiting beneath the waves.Let us take care of you and enjoy your dives with us!
This is just as it sounds, it’s a Try and you will use all the equipment that you would use as a qualified diver. Try Dives take just a half day, morning or afternoon and we run these every day. If you’ve always fancied scuba diving, or only just thought about it, it’s a great way to find out if it’s for you. Our Try Dives are really popular if you are short on time and just want to have a go.
- Diving courses
Start Now Your PADI Or SSI Diving Courses. Get Certified And Dive In Any Place In The World Padi DIVING COURSES / Padi Specailty Courses.
Why Diving in Aqaba
- Easy shore diving access in the Red Sea.
- Calm waters with minimal tides, waves and currents.
- Moderate water temperature around the year, visibility exceed 20 meter.
- Idyllic sunny reefs, world-class wrecks and deep exciting walls.
- Vibrant, thriving diversity of marine life and unspoiled dive sites.
- Healthy corals, more than 1000 invertebrate species and 200 soft and hard corals.
- The Gulf of Aqaba is the deepest and narrowest gulf in the world.
- Aqaba is the key connection between Egypt, Israel and Jordan. Within 2 hours you can be in Petra, Wadi Rum, Eilat and Taba.