SDI Open Water Scuba Diver Course In Aqaba Jordan
Who this SDI Open Water Course (OWC) is for:
- Persons desiring to have a Scuba Diving certification
- Persons interested in underwater exploration
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
See Junior Open Water Scuba Diver Course here. (10 – 14 years old)
What you can expect to learn in SDI Open Water Course:
The SDI OWC will cover all of the necessary skills and knowledge for OWC diving, including:
- The aquatic environment: vision, light, sound, heat loss, tides, currents, waves and surge.
- Physics and physiology: buoyancy, pressure, air spaces, breathing compressed air and mixed gases.
- Dive equipment selection, assembly, use and maintenance
- Dive planning.
- Basic scuba skills including mask and regulator skills, swimming underwater, buoyancy control, basic rescue techniques, and emergency procedures
- And much more!
What’s for you in SDI OWC:
Upon successful completion of the SDI OWC, graduates may:
- Conduct open water dives in conditions similar to their training
- Continue their dive education by enrolling in SDI Advanced Diver and Specialty courses
SDI OWC Diver minimum requirements:
- Demonstrate mature and sound judgment concerning dive planning and execution
- Satisfactorily complete the SDI OWC knowledge quests or equivalent online learning course
- Complete all open water requirements safely and efficiently