Moon Valley and Puffer Rock Dive Site, Aqaba, Jordan
Name: Moon Valley and Puffer Rock Aqaba
Depth: max – 40 meters / 130 feet
Visibility: 10-30 meters
Moon Valley and Puffer Rock dive site got this name after a famous valley in Wadi Rum, this site drops off steeply.
Moon Valley has a mild current and excellent visibility, which exceeds 20 meters.
All of these make the dive site suitable for all levels of divers.
An amazing dive site for underwater photography. Moon Valley features incredibly rich soft corals. They shelter fusiliers, wrasse, various types of rays, unicornfish, hawksbill turtles, and octopuses. Also the occasional sharks and large pelagics.
They are a lot of soft corals in the area making it great for arty photos. You can explore left or right from the main valley. Then continue your way up to the shallows where you will be surrounded by large shoals of sardines and fusiliers.
Lots of Unicornfish, some large Napoleon Wrasses, large shoals of sardines and fusiliers are common at this site. The site also has lots of nice soft coral in addition to the heavy coral coverage.
Moon Valey and Puffer Rock dive site offer a nice dive in the medium depth range of 10-25 meters. Large pelagics can be spotted here, the occasional shark.
Learn more about dive sites in Aqaba.
Book your trip via Email/WhatsApp
For quick booking and information contact us on WhatsApp
Opening Times :
Monday - Sunday: 9am - 7 pm
On request, we are open earlier/later for sunrise, sunset & night dives.
Why Book with Coral Garden?
- #1 on TripAdvisor and Google rankings in Jordan
- High quality equipment and air tanks
- Fixed prices. Packages available
- Dive Masters and Instructors with more than 10 years of experience
- Wide choice of destinations and dive boats
- Shop inside our Dive Center for all your equipment needs
- Free transportation from any location inside Aqaba
- Friendly team that make your dives unforgettable