Night Diver Specialty Course Aqaba
Night Diver Specialty Course Aqaba The underwater world changes as day creatures retire & nocturnal organisms emerge. If you've wondered what happens underwater after the sun goes down, enrol in the PADI Night Diver Specialty Course Aqaba.
Description Night Diver Specialty
The thought of dipping below the surface at night seems mysterious, yet so alluring. Although you’ve been scuba diving at a site many times before, at night you drop into a whole new world and watch it come to life under the glow of your dive light. The scene changes as day creatures retire and nocturnal organisms emerge. If you’ve wondered what happens underwater after the sun goes down, sign up for the PADI Night Diver Specialty course Aqaba.
PADI (Junior) Open Water Divers or higher, who are at least 12 years old, can enrol in the Night Diver speciality course.
Scuba diving at night teaches you to focus on what you can see in your light’s beam, on controlling your buoyancy by feel, on staying with your buddy and on paying attention to details you may overlook during the day. During three night dives, you’ll practice:
- Light handling and communication techniques.
- Entering, exiting and navigating in the dark.
- Identifying how plants and animals differ or change behaviour at night.
We Provide In Our Services with the Night Diver Specialty course:
- sustainable destinations, with good health and safety measures.
- quality dive environment /An attractive dive destination needs a healthy marine environment, with good visibility and plenty of wildlife.
- furthermore, we promote safety as a fundamental value, complying with all applicable laws and regulations
- trails information or information packs for specific trips.
- dive equipment on-site for example, cylinders, regulators, wetsuits, fins, and weight belts
- also provide special interests such as underwater photography or wreck diving
- Coral Garden Diving Center issue dive certificates to qualified divers.