PADI Divemaster Course Aqaba
Join the club for the ultimate achievement in recreational scuba diving. We teach and train you how to apply your skills to become a professional diver. Enrol in the PADI Divemaster course Aqaba!
Divemaster Course. This is what it does for you.
This course could be your career-moving option. The PADI Divemaster course Aqaba is the first level of professional training. Rather you will work very closely with our PADI Instructor, together, fine-tuning your capabilities. Moreover, you will gain dive knowledge to such an extent that it enables you to be a role model to divers anywhere and everywhere.
The course will turn you into an underwater manager, teaching other divers scuba skills. We are talking about a highly respected certificate, respected all over the waters of the world and backed by a highly recognised organization by the name of PADI.
Now, where will you stand at the end of the course? First of all, you will develop skills to flawlessly manage and organize a wide variety of scuba diving activities. Because you will become a teacher and leader. Risk management is no longer a secret for you. Also, you will conduct dive briefings and scuba reviews. Furthermore, you will have gained the knowledge to progress from recreational to career diving.
As a divemaster, you’ll lead others as you supervise scuba diving activities and assist with diver training.
DMC. This is how you qualify.
To enrol for the course you have to have:
- be at least 18 years old
- PADI Rescue Diver certification or equivalent from another organization
- completed an Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months
- recorded at least 40 logged dives to begin the course
- a medical statement needs to have been signed by a physician within the last 12 months
- perform 60 logged dives at the end of the course
DMC. This is what you will learn.
As a dive professional, you’ll want to have all your basic scuba equipment, including a dive computer, a dive knife, and at least two surface signalling devices. During practical skills exercises, like underwater mapping and search and recovery, you’ll use a compass, floats, marker buoys, lift bags and slates.
The key elements of your training are:
- Role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
- Supervising dive activities and assisting student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- Business of diving and your career
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Conducting dive briefings
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs
As a potential applicant, you can visit PADI online to get familiar with the contents and insights of the Divemaster course.
Another option is to study by reading the Divemaster Manual and watching the Divemaster Video, both paired in a package deal.
Learn more about diving courses with Coral Garden Diving Center