Underwater Naturalist course Aqaba, Jordan
Get a better understanding about the local ecosystem and the differences between terrestrial and aquatic worlds. Furthermore to see new things, even in the most familiar dive sites. Enroll to PADI Underwater Naturalist Course Aqaba now!
Probably take the PADI Underwater Naturalist Specialty course and you’ll see new things, even on the most familiar scuba diving sites. Why? Because when know more about symbioses, underwater ecology. Also about aquatic plant and animal habitats. Above all you will notice behaviors and see creatures you may have previously missed. Finally learn more about the local ecosystem and take a closer look on your next scuba diving adventure.
PADI (Junior) Open Water Divers who are at least 10 years old are eligible to take the Underwater Naturalist Specialty course.
Through class discussions and on two scuba dives, you’ll learn:
- Fundamental difference between terrestrial and aquatic domains;
- Main aquatic life groupings and their interactions (including symbiosis);
- Role of aquatic plants, animals, and other organisms and their roles (food chain, prey-predator, etc.)
- Other information that dismiss myths on the aquatic life; and
- Responsible interaction with aquatic life.
Taking this course will make you enjoy diving more by knowing the roles, behavior, and interactions of the different species underwater. It will help you become a more responsible diver by understanding the aquatic world and by knowing how to preserve the marine life.